HOW DOES THE LOTTERY OBJECTS?:
- At this site players deposit their items (skins). At the end of 3 minutes long round the system chooses 1 winner, who gets all the deposited items. Winner is defined randomly, winchance depends on cost of deposited items.
- RINCIPLE IS SIMPLE: The more is the total cost of items you bet, the greater is the chance to get jackpot. Nevertheless, even beting 1 cent (1?) gives you an ability to win jackpot!
HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS:
- You deposit your items by sending a trade offer to one of our bots, using the "Deposit Items" button. You may deposit up to 15 skins at once for the total value of no less than 1€
- Our staff converts the traded items to points according to the value of the items. Each cent grants you 1 point (1dollar-100 points). Win chances is depending on the points quantity. The more funds you add to the poll, the higher the chances are of you winning the pot
- In the end of each round, we gather all the points and randomly select a winner. The pot will not split, and will only be given out to 1 winner. Adding more skins will increase each players odds of winning
RULES AND FEATURES
- Maximum number of deposited items - 20 per trade. There is no limit for the value of each individual item deposited - deposit may start from a minimal total item value of 0.50 dollar
- For events and site development, we charge a fee for each game - 7% of the total value of the pot
- Deposits and winnings withdraw are proceeded almost instantly
- If your inventory is closed, the next and the last attempt to resend the winnings within the hour
- Only CS:GO items is allowed, All other items will be traded, but not accounted for on the site (nor the pot). Also we may guarantee proper item value estimations, however - only if the item is available at the Steam market - otherwise the price of each item may be variable
- Souvenir items are forbidden to deposit, such trades will be cancelled
- You have warranty of receiving your items half an hour after the pull is closed. After that we do NOT respond for any lost items
- If you have cancelled a trade of sent a counter-offer, your items items will NOT be returned to you, as the bot is not designed to resend items
- If our bots gets banned during the half hour period, we compensate each player for their bet, not the winnings
- If you bet during the last 30 seconds of each round, there is a probability that your items will automatically go into the next upcoming round - Steam sometimes delays the trade proceedings
- For being able to withdraw skins from the shop you must play 5 games at Double.